C|M Concrete & Masonry Protectant
CM Protectant provides three active processes for concrete protection, in all weather conditions, by forming two types of crystals that generate water repellency. The hygroscopic and hydrophilic crystal properties provide double the protection, durable against moisture penetration in concrete as well as all absorbent masonry substrates.
Advantages of Application
- Long lasting internal waterproofing and moisture blocking.
- Excellent surface repelling property preventing water, jet fuel and oil penetration.
- Resists aggressive chemicals such as acid, jet fuel, oil and other caustic substances.
- Protects reinforcing steel bars against corrosion.
- Prevents penetration of chloride ions from deicing salts.
- Eliminates damage by repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
- Prevents concrete scaling.
- Seals and protects cracks up to 1/16th in./1.5mm.
Technical Data Sheets
Areas of Application
- Concrete Floors and Walls
- Industrial Plants and Park
- Foundations and Slabs
- Swimming Pools and Fountains
- Fuel Stops and Gas Stations
- Roadway and Railway Tunnels
- Staircases and Elevator Pits
- Parking Lots and Garages
- Driveways and Walkways
- Bridges and Overpasses
- Runways and Taxiways
- Warehouse Flooring